Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4
Download and install sql server, minimum edition Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 R2 SP2 - Express Edition
SQL Server extra instructions:
- download the SQLEXPR_x86_ENU.exe or SQLEXPR_x64_ENU.exe
- at the installation choose "New Installation or add features to an existing installation."
- at "Server Configuration" Set "SQL Server Browser" to "Automatic",
- at "Database Engine Configuration" select "Mixed Mode (SQL Server authentication and Windows authentication)" and set the "sa" password
- after the installation restart the computer.
Download the zip file KitchenMax For Windows
KitchenMax extra instructions:
- unzip the folder in your disk
- create the data folder, something like "C:\data"
- from the KitchenMax folder execute the "restore_db.exe" select the sql server and restore the empty database
- execute the KitchenMax.exe. The first time that you will execute the application, it will prompt you for an unlock code. Try the internet unlock OR Send an email asking for an unlock code at "info (a) smobilesoft.com" . There is no limit to the unlock machines requests. It is common that the internet unlock system fails the first time, so, try it several times.
after you verify your unlock code the application will start without asking for verification again. By backing up the application folder and your database, verification process will not be required any more except of computer change.
- the default password is "123"
- Download KitchenMax eCommerce
- unzip the file to your root www folder
- restore the blank database
- edit the "a1234/dbheader.the.php" to set the mysql user name and password
- from windows KitchenMax at the setup form, create the "ws_security.php" and place it at your root folder
- from windows KitchenMax set/create your catalog and synchronize it
eCommerce plugin GR alphabank